ABOUT OPEN ON SUNDAY
WHO WE SERVE
MAKE TOMORROW TODAY
HOW WE WORK?
GET CASH NOW
HOW WE WORK?
HOW WE MAXIMIZE YOUR CASH TODAY?
HOW THE BUY BACK OPTION WORKS?
Open On Sunday Member's Portal
New Members Personal Information
HELP US Learn about you
HELP US Learn about your artistic works
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW FAST CAN I GET MONEY?
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO SIGN UP FOR THE FREE MEMBERSHIP? WHAT DO I NEED?
I SIGNED UP TO BECOME A MEMBER BUT DON’T WANT TO SELL NOW. DO I HAVE TO SELL WHEN I SIGN UP?
HOW MUCH OF MY CATALOG CAN I SELL?
I’VE BEEN RELYING ON MY PUBLISHING AND OTHER INCOME. WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MY INCOME AFTER I SELL?
DO I LOSE CONTROL OF MY RIGHTS?
DO YOU PROVIDE A COPY OF YOUR STANDARD PURCHASE AGREEMENT?
ARE YOU PURCHASING MY FUTURE CATALOG AS WELL?
I REALLY LIKE THE BUYBACK FEATURE, BUT NEED TO KNOW I CAN ALWAYS REPURCHASE MY CATALOG. HOW DOES THIS WORK?
IS THIS SAFE & SECURE?
WHAT ABOUT PRIVACY AND MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
HOW CAN I GET MY MONEY?
WHAT DOCUMENTATION DO I GET?
WHAT IF I HAVE BAD CREDIT?
CAN YOU HELP ME WITH BANKRUPTCY OR FORECLOSURE?
CAN I GET MY MONEY WITHOUT A BANK ACCOUNT?
Let's Get Money In Your Hands
Be Right Back
We are processing your request and will contact you shortly
Member's Account Page
Outstanding Transaction Buyback Prices
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your home address and telephone number
- Your social security number
- Your bank account details
- Your access information to third party accounts
- Enabling our financial analysis, verifying identity, implementing fund transfers and the receipt of payments
- Contacting you if there is a problem completing a transaction you requested or to discuss a problem with your account
- Maintaining regular communications with you concerning transactions you initiate, such as requesting information or assistance, etc.
WEB-RELATED INFORMATION COLLECTION
COMPLIANCE WITH STATE AND FEDERAL LAWS
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
ACCESS AND CORRECTION
HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
HOW TO CONTACT US
REGISTRATION DATA; ACCOUNT SECURITY
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
PROPRIETARY RIGHTS IN SITE CONTENT; LIMITED LICENSE
RESTRICTIONS ON DATA COLLECTION/TERMINATION
- Use any automated means to access this Site or collect any information from the Site (including, without limitation, robots, spiders, scripts or other automatic devices or programs);
- frame the Site, utilize framing techniques to enclose any Content or other proprietary information, place pop-up windows over this Site’s pages, or otherwise affect the display of this Site’s pages;
- engage in the practices of “screen scraping,” “database scraping” or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining content or other information; or
- use this Site in any manner that violates applicable law or that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair this Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of this Site.
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any content that we deem to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- register for more than one User account, register for a User account on behalf of an individual other than yourself, or register for a User account on behalf of any group or entity;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make publicly available on the Site any private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- solicit personal information from anyone under 18 or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- intimidate or harass another user;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- use or attempt to use another’s account, service or system without authorization from the Company, or create a false identity on the Service or the Site.
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that, in the sole judgment of the Company, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which may expose the Company or its Users to any harm or liability of any type.
USER CONTENT POSTED ON THE SITE
- 1.A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- 2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- 3.Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- 4.Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- 5.A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- 6.A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.